Download - version
Stay tuned for new great versions!
Don't forget to upgrade from previous versions. See Tips below.
synchronized parallel full Hebrew Bible text with English
/ Russian translation display (see sample)
see, type and print Hebrew on any non Hebrew Windows -
from 3.11 up to XP
great colored graphics presentation/print
organizing of search results to groups (slides), data
storage in universal Access 2 MDB format (using simple ODBC)
free results exchange by export/import
English interface on non Hebrew Windows, Hebrew interface
on Hebrew Windows
fast multiple word/expression equidistant search in Hebrew Bible text
Notes: The program is FREEWARE!
Author: Arikh Anpin, Israel, US
Reference to this program at any discussion concerning results
achieved by it, would be highly appreciated.
Sponsors ARE WELCOME.
For troubleshooting see corresponding section
Please send your notes, commentes and
interesting results (using this program export format) to:
Rabin assassination (mentioned at Drosnin's Bible
- To add a word from the Hebrew text to
search field just right-click it and select 'Add word to search' item in popup menu that
should be open. So you don't need to type in Hebrew anymore!
- To change a font properties (size, weight etc.) you can
edit corresponding group in TORAH4U.INI file in the program directory. For example, to
change a font size just increase the value in 'Size=' field. The groups:
- [English Translation Font] for English translation
- [Russian Translation Font] for Russian translation
- [Bidi Text Font] for Hebrew in the Hebrew text and text matrix
- To define search block boundaries use right mouse click
above the text matrix, Hebrew text or translation windows
- To save search results to database
in 'Search' dialog first SELECT them and press 'To DB' button. To see them again in the
listbox, type in the word in the 'Word' field and press 'From DB'
- Use double-click in text matrix, Hebrew text and
translation windows to synchronize them
- Double-click words in search results/slide lists to see
them immediately highlighted in the text matrix
- To type in Hebrew in 'Search' dialog press 'Keyboard'
button and use a mouse for typing
- If you don't use Russian translation delete files
RTEXT.DAT and RINDEX.DAT to save space
- If you don't use English translation delete files
ETEXT.DAT and EINDEX.DAT to save space
- The current version can use a default printer only. If you
want to use another one - just set it as a default! (In Win95: Start - Settings - Printers
- (select needed printer) - File - Set As Default)
Example List: rabin.txt - Rabin assassination
- Download file from the list to
your computer (right click list item and select "Save Target As...")
- In program open 'Search' dialog, go to 'Slide' tab, save
current slide if you need it, press 'Import...' button and select downloaded text file
Add to list:
To get more info
about similar programs go to
BIBLE CODE SOFTWARE COMPARISONS